Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

I can feel it! I know it’s very close now! I have learnt a lot over the last year, as to what is really going on, in our world! I know there is so much more to learn, but I have prepared myself as much as I can for the reveal of everything! I know that there will be a lot of pain and disbelief for everyone especially those who are still asleep but when the hurt and pain lessens then we move to healing the world !!
We can start to rebuild and come together collectively(WWG1WGA).
I believe when the bad people are removed from this world we can be free and enjoy life again. There is so much to look forward to! I am also waiting to hear who was playing the body doubles of people in the public eye that were swapped out! I am also waiting to hear from our beloved personalities that went into a witness protection program(what stories they will have to tell)! Thank you to people such as yourself for guiding people through this Storm !! 🕊🙏🏻🐸

Only people mentioned by @Russell48 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sonia Trenorden, click on at the bottom under it