Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

I'm a Christian patriot. We are "One Nation Under God." We must remember our nation's motto, "In God We Trust." Pr

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I say this is a Christian nation. Others say America was never a Christian nation. The Declaration of Independence holds that all are created equal by our CREATOR & have the Rights to Life, Liberty, & the pursuit of Happiness. God's Laws as recorded in the Bible are where our ancestors derived the laws of our Constitution. Our nation's motto is, "In God We Trust," & is written on all of our monies. We are "One Nation under God." It used to be that the Lord's Prayer was said to begin every school day, & most all events. Plaques of Bible verses used to hang in government buildings. Then we played the fool. We said okay to the separation of Christianity & State. Our laws, the entire make up of our country, was predicated on our intentions to live in accordance with God's Laws. God, President Trump, & many brave patriots are giving us another chance to do just that. Let's not fail again. Always, keep the faith. Pray for these brave souls who are risking it all for America, for our freedom.

They may have taken you from US...But they did not take the Dream,The Vision......The LOVE💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

What does it profit a man if he gains the whole world yet loses his soul ? They found out

He means tell the Truth about the Evil -

Let hell fall upon the corrupt!!!

The birth of each child continues the renewal of America.
Where did we go wrong?

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

We need to outlaw abortions

(1) Show this thread

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

GHOST HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU ! YOU PM ?

These Things We Do, That Others May Live. gab.com/@Borescoped

Three important things: Faith, Firearms and Freedom

The three legged stool cannot stand if it is missing one of those legs.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

FOR GOD AND COUNTRY!

when I was broken and cried out to God, He answered. Knock and the door shall be opened. Seek and ye shall find. His grace, Love & peace.

This is how we have been for far to long. It is time for a reversal. God and His Kingdom first and foremost. Then everything shall be added unto you. God is pouring out His Goodness on all.

In response Kerry McLaughlin to her Publication

Matthew 6:33

(1) Show this thread

Hunter,Ozzie PATRIOT,always felt the world wasnt what it should be.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Ozi Patriot to his Publication

God Bless and Protect all in this war against evil.

(1) Show this thread

God Wins.

In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication

💙Right On!

(1) Show this thread

Follower of Jesus-Wife-Mother-Stepmonster-Granny-Love My Country

I’m praying for a great revival when many wake up! Not everyone will wake up. They will go on as before. Pray for them!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

So very true!

Exactly Right!
It is Amazing how quickly people can find God in their time of need.

WWG1WGA Death to Child Traffickers

too many generations learning there is no God. I still don't know how you will change that in the future?

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

In response Karen Peperakis to her Publication

pretty sure God’s got that one ♥️🙏

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Happy 4-11 G.E.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

KEEP GRABING THE CORRUPT ! THAT WILL HELP

Got a calling from God the Father... "SERVE GOD AND THOSE HE LOVES." I hope to always heed that. Happily married to a Marine Veteran.

Amen