Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

❤️🇺🇸Thanking God for good people and True Patriots. Trump is still my President. 🇺🇸❤️

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Evil with a smile.

True , honest , save the World, sheep no more. No NWO, save the children. On the way to 5D

#newzelandpm 🤣🤣

True , honest , save the World, sheep no more. No NWO, save the children. On the way to 5D

check his BALLZ

USN(RET), eternally 25yrs old, widower (30yrs together), OathKeeper, The Oath never expires, "Peace Thru Superior Firepower", I follow bac

there is something very small bouncing there...

(2) Show this thread

tiens donc 🤓la putain de blague

my mum works for nz court system ! shes been told they will be put in jobs out of the public and not mixed with vaccinated pple ! seems its guna create imense peer presure amongst pple . ( not mandatory but we will make pple police pple )

Red pilled since the 80's - Been waiting for this a long time! - Biblical!

I'm not sure your comment is completely accurate. She/He is talking about frontline workers - (port and customs) - also she/he comments if they do not get a vaccine they will be moved into other departments?? Still not great, agreed. As soon as it gets to teachers I'm outta there!! Pretty sure there would be an uproar if they become mandatory ..... here's hoping.

Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread