XRP has officially blasted off to the MQQN . ✨
At $1.40 right now, it is up 34% in the last 24hrs . ✨
Quantum Financial System Incoming .#XRP #QFS . ✨

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

I attempted to purchase XRP over a month ago and could not figure out how to. Anyone have any advice on this?

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

It was frustrating trying to purchase more xrp since all the bitcoin sites have it banned because of the SEC. I finally was able to purchase some via uphold. Even that was a challenge since no US credit cards would allow me to purchase bitcoin from England. I did however get my bank to approve and it was very easy to purchase on uphold. Here are some instructions on how to do it...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQXOpcgUb78

Light Warrior | The Great Awakening | Power of 3-6-9 | Trump is Greatest POTUS | Holistic Healing | Cyber Defense Expert | Nature Lover

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

try the app UPHOLD

(2) Show this thread

damn i guess im gonna be out of pocket $500 by this afternoon

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Woo Hoo!!!!!

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

We are finally on our way! I'm so glad i got a seat right next to you! ... Im not even gonna buckle my seat belt! haha

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

(1) Show this thread