Were you able to wake anyone?

I woke my daughter and sons
and they are pissed off right now!

Only people mentioned by @LoveTump in this post can reply

Anon refugee of the Great Twatter Purge of 2021. Warrior for God & country. #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening #nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #godwins

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

My mom, step dad, an aunt and uncle, and a few friends. Sometimes they call me with info now.

Love God, family and my country. MAGA ready. Voting Patriot Party!

My parents are wide awake. My husband is getting there. He is finally listening. Of course Biden has made it easy since too many things are out of place.

Saved by faith, through Jesus; wife; mother; grandmother; healer; defender of truth

Both of my daughters, my husband and my close friend group (3). They still have questions, but they no longer believe fake news. That is a victory in itself!

I kind of woke up my mom and sister, but not completely and know they really do not believe anything i said 😒😥

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽

...one kid and husband want to believe...I'm not insane.
Other kid has papers to comit me 🤪
I feel very calm and dedicated.
Ill go down fighting 👍🏼🇺🇸

God, family, American! #WWG1WGA! #TRUMP IS MY HERO!! Take em all down! #EvilCabal #pizzagate.

Good many adults I know are waking up but noone in my family. This is the kinda crap my kids send me. lol, sleepers everyone

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽

In response Debra Staples to her Publication

...thats kinda funny....my grown kids too....it's ok.
my girls will be very upset when we get the "news"
there are monsters 😞

(1) Show this thread

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

There are three people in my circle who I believe were awakening. I started posing questions and they realized I am a Patriot. I think they are more awake than before as well as relieved to have validation for their own beliefs. Up until then, I carried this alone, except for my compatriots here, on Gab, and formerly on Twitter. My family just dismissed me.

Pray, Love, Peace...all that matters these days.🙏❤️✌️ The Lord is my best friend 👣

That's awesome! Everyone thinks I am crazy. Does anyone have The Great Awakening in emojis? I thought I saved, but can't find it 🤷‍♀️