Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Yes happened to me too over the weekend. Back to normal now.

I got that this morning too.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Yes Last night I had the same thing happened to me. I use duck duck go. I trust nothing on this computer. Why would I! Make your day and night the best ever

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Same. Has happened many times here, Gab, during past couple of months.

(1) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Yes they are! 😤

WWG1WGA Death to Child Traffickers

per Google, it is a not secure site... took a while to get on I used duckduckgo still says Not Secure.

#patriot #truthseeker #liberty #justice 🗣🇺🇸 #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

yep. i couldn't get on for 3 hrs. my clock was set ahead. 🤔

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

HOWEVER...WHO FUNDS THIS SITE? ALL THE SERVERS, ALL THE UPGRADES, WITHOUT ADS, OR SUBSCRIPTION FEES? THINK ABOUT IT. MY RESEARCH POINTS TO THE BILLIONAIRE BEHIND GODADDY. SOMEONE ANONYMOUS OUT OF SCOTTSDALE, AZ WORTH BILLIONS.

HOPE THIS ISN'T A GOLDFISH BOWL SITUATION? IT GOES DOWN QUITE A BIT & THAT👆 WARNING SIGN ISN'T TYPICAL. IT'S A HACKED INDICATION OR... TRUTH? 🤔

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

I feel it is most likely many of these sites are created to get info on us, like phone, other devices linked, spying on us, collecting our internet use and sites we visit, including our posts on social media.

These creatures need to loose 👀sight and 🖐digits to stop them, cause they surely won't stop on their own.

(1) Show this thread

ATTENTION EVERYONE. their SSL certtificate expired on 4/10/21 thats all! it doesnt necessarily mean its nefarious.

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

Yep, Panic is growing!!

Only followers of this user (@POJO) can see their posts

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

i got that tonight on chrome - my phone. they wuggested hsing "advanxed" protection so everything i search for vies through google...ha ha

😡Cannot connect via Duck Duck Go as of a few hours ago. I had to do a work around with Safari

This is what I got today.

In response E.Sabi Patriot to her Publication

me to

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Been struggling to check in with this "privacy error". They are trying to keep us from getting on anonup🤬

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

attempted censorship,
to be expected.
anonup - disclosure tool

(1) Show this thread

Same here. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Be good to know which browsers don't block

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response chris _yt to his Publication

I got stopped on google chrome and microsoft edge

(1) Show this thread

Same here via firefox but got through

yep. same here

i know ...that popped up when I tried to get on tonight...crazy.

games the DS plays em but they lose

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

I got the same thing.

Yep...I got it too...

Yeah, I got that message also.

Long time autist & RN who disavowed healthcare in 2019. I'm proof that it *had* to be this way. Q sent me, so I'm here now.

Have not seen it with Dissenter (Gab's browser which uses the open source code from Brave)

Just a guy with passion for making things. On an eternal journey to share truth. Very thankful for our friends in high places. +++

it took me wuite a few minutss to get on tonight. [Someone] doesn’t care for the content on this site. I wonder why! Truth bombs.

got it too.

Father, husband, brother and occasional Eye Doc. Do the next right thing.

Warnings about expired certificates and my clock being wrong both from my desktop and phone. "Unsafe".

In response Johnny Thunders to his Publication

Ditto.....

(1) Show this thread

Patriot!! Love God and Country!! #MAGA

same here

USAF vet. Patriot . 3%. I will stand for Mr. President Trump till the end. God bless you .

got one too