Only people mentioned by @DanonMAGA in this post can reply

WWG1WGA!!! Patriot Party πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²β™₯οΈπŸ€πŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² It you are not pissed off, you are not paying attention! WAKE UP!

In response Danon MAGA to his Publication

AWESOME! need more people doing this! My husband and I do not wear mask either.

last weekend i shopped at target sparks south. i entered the store without a mask. some madman employee hopped along side of me reciting store policy. i stopped; told him to call the police. he stopped and a look of sheer amazement overcame him. i shopped and checked out without any further issue. STOP WEARING MASKS!

God, Family and President Trump. I'm a Mom, Nana, Veteran, Patriot. a Mom, Grandma, Conservative, Prior Military Veteran, Patriot

More People Need to do this!!! Get Back to LIFE!!!

God bless you and uour family.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

God bless you and your beautiful familyπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.πŸ˜˜πŸ™πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Žβ€οΈNature❀️

ONLY with President Trump could anyone do this. Now is the time for all to do this. WWG1WGA

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

if EVERY family did this, the pandemic would end. These are the warriors and the true backbone of America. Their children will not be deceived as Adults. This is what hope for this country looks like.

WWG1WGA!!! Patriot Party πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²β™₯οΈπŸ€πŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² It you are not pissed off, you are not paying attention! WAKE UP!

In response Gini Caradori to her Publication

and turning off the tv would be a major help too!!!!

(1) Show this thread

America Stands with you all , God Bless and know how very Proud this Patriot feels, Thanks

β€œJoe, you know I πŸ‘πŸ»W I N πŸ‘πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ›ˆ

adopt me!

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

We love Maskless familes love from the UK

Amen!! I am ashamed I allowed my Sons to attend school that mandated masks. They begged me to let them go back in Fall 2020.

They attend a Wonderful Christian school, but wearing masks is supprting EVIL driven Lies.

GOD Bless this Family!!!!

β€œJoe, you know I πŸ‘πŸ»W I N πŸ‘πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ›ˆ

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

oh my lord me too. every day im ashamed i drop her off . But, like you said, my child begged me to go back, and ive fought the mask mandate

(1) Show this thread

started on twatterville in May 2020 and found many others of like mind. #wwg1wga. LET'S ROLL

makes my heart smile. Great parents! Great family. Keep up the good work

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

Good to meet you Patriots!