Only people mentioned by @johngalt in this post can reply

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

In response John Galt to his Publication

Welcome John! Good to see you here. Parler was a bust.

A Mississippi girl in a Louisiana world...American Patriot thru and thru #WWG1WGA 🌏 Lover of all things American, Music and Qraft Beer

😍😍😍

I'm a Shamanic Practitioner and work through Journeys and Dreams. I am an Active Journey Artist and Dream facilitator.

tell me what i can do to help. im a shamanic practitioner. i go into journey to see signs. i just need a focus. i will let you know if i cannot see. i do see a better future with Trump for a bit then another we can trust. the man does need a rest after all. I love you President Trump! thank you and your family for all you bravery and sacrifice. you have helped save our nation and our souls and freedom!

I like frogs A LOT #WWG1WGA Prayer Warrior #DarkToLight JesusIsKing

Good to see you here!!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts