Only people mentioned by @ItAintEasyBeingGreen in this post can reply

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Lane Rae to his Publication

MOMENTUM GROWS!!!

waitasecond.

And. How. Did. Q. Know. All. Of. This. In. Advance ?
That post was from April 2018.

I have this keen suspicion, bordering now on Knowing, that Uncle John Trump, through his connection with Tesla/Tesla papers ---> Time Travel.

Disagree with me? That's ok!
Help me then.
HOW DID Q PREDICT ALL OF THIS IN 2018?

What an amaaaazing time to be alive!
GOD BLESS Q, POTUS, AND THE ANONS

Proud patriot mama and wife! β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™ Digital soldier πŸ‘Š Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trolls get blocked πŸ™…πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Amen, sister!! I most definitely believe in time travel! Have you read the Ingersoll Lockwood Barron Trump series? Wrote in the late 1800s and mind blowingly relevant to the events that have taken place from 2016 to now.

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

I was just going to say the same thing, how the hell did Q know all of this from way backβ—οΈπŸ€”πŸ€”It makes you wonder, what else they can see or what kind of machine they have to be able to look into the future like thatβ—οΈπŸ€”πŸ§

(2) Show this thread

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

I'm in awe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Canadian Patriot. Love Trump. Dark to Light. Great Awakening. Truth Sayer. God Wins! Banned from Tw*t and Fb. We will NOT be silenced.

Great work friend! Dark to Light.πŸ™πŸŒŽ

Proud patriot mama and wife! β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™ Digital soldier πŸ‘Š Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trolls get blocked πŸ™…πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

ThanQ! Still trying to figure out what the AAA means πŸ€”

(1) Show this thread