I still want to know about Hillary's emails, Weiners laptop, Hunters and Joe's connections with Ukaraine and China, Hunters laptop, Boblinski's testimon, McCain's dealings with and his photos with Iran's terrorists, Hillarys and Bills involvement in Haiti, Diane Fienstien's China involvement and her Chinese spy driver, Swalwell's involvement with Fang Fang the spy, Schummer's involvement with Schiffty in the intell leaks, as well Shiffty's involvment in the Standard hotel and Anthony Bordians death, along with his wife Kate Spade, and the Red Scarf crew, Epstien's Island debacle and G. Maxwell's involvement in procuring children for his blackmail schemes against government and Supreme Court justices. Oh and lets not forget El Chappo and his testimony on all the monies he paid to Pelosi and Newsome and other government officials for protection in his drug running schemes.

The Autists and Anons will seek out and find every little secret you have, and make public EVERYTHING.

TIC T

Only people mentioned by @johnny1x in this post can reply

Honest patriot just trying to make the world a better place.

In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication

let it go. most people cant handle the truth.

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

In response Miss Vicki to her Publication

Let it go? Wouldn't they just love that?
Weve been letting it go for many years, hence the mess we are in now.
I don't think I'll be letting anything go as yet.
And I pray the Patriots that be, don't let it go either.
Let it go..... I won't be doing that.
Thanks for sharing.

(1) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication

add 911, Bengazi, Bidan killing his wife is a staged car accident, fake climate change, fake green new deal garbage, stolen election, election fraud, the Vatican involvement in our election, shutting down our economy and driving people into poverty, the push to dumb down our kids in school, social media as an arm of the CIA, FBI corruption, Mueller probe, Russia, Russia, Russia, Killary's list of arkancided whistleblowers, missing children, adrenachrome addicts, pedos in government, Pelosi agenda 21 and money laundering,push for trannies in military and government, brainwashing of young adults to commie and marxist values, etc. I could type for an hour....

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Yes add all of that! I want answers and I want them held accountable! For every tot and tittle.
If one, All!

(1) Show this thread