They were thrilled with my work, accepted every single piece I showcased, BIG WIN today! GOD IS GOOD! πŸ™πŸ€πŸ€
https://youtu.be/_83KqwEEGw4

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

Congratulations ❀️

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

In response Christy Connelly to her Publication

Thank you very much 😊

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❀️my country. Prayer warrior

congratulations. Sunday Best to you!!

Can you show us a selection? I am a graphic designer myself, so I would love to see your work. Congratulations and welldone! X

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

In response Sander Ladenius to his Publication

They're mounting the canvases today, once everything is arranged and displayed I can go back up there and take some photos of it all 😊

(1) Show this thread