Those hand gestures look awfully familiar.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Robin Williams playing Donald Trump as Ron de Santis?

Just wondering.....do you think Robin Williams is still alive? So many have had to fake their deaths to escape the globalist wrath. I would absolultely love knowing that dear Robin is still here💞

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Ashka4517 in this post can reply

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication

he is on anonup .

In response Julie Casey to her Publication

Whaaaaatttt??? Really? How do you know this? I wondered about who it was who played DeSantis? That would be some of the best news I've heard in a long time!!! And how would I find him on Anonup?

In response Julie Casey to her Publication

Sorry, I asked the wrong person about Robin playing Ron deSantis.

(2) Show this thread

we were heart broken when we found oit a few celeberties died.
knowing what we know now makes me question who was good and faked who was bad and wa sa horrible person
ill keep my fingers crossed somw of the ones we loved were good and had to gake their death to stay alive and help behind the scenes

I don't know. But sometimes you have to go with your gut feeling, that he and others are alive. Remember, this plan has been ongoing for a long time and you know the good guys have been saving people from the cabal.

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

Perhaps once the cabal is completely eliminated, we may see the many that have been reported to have died but are still here--as in JFK Jr, Carolyn and her sister Lauren🤞

(1) Show this thread