BOOMS: Pope Francis to miss upcoming religious events due to severe sciatic pain (again). We have won!#wwg1wga

Only people mentioned by @TrumperWavin in this post can reply

An Old Soul and Eternal Optimist who luvs my hubby of 25 years. Enjoy banter but can't stand idiots! Luv Trump & Patriots 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

In response John Reese to his Publication

Nice to see you joined us from Twatter!! Always good to read your truths 👏

"Kindness is a Language Which the Deaf can Hear and the Blind can See." Don't forget to be awesome.

Twitter zapped you again, happy to see you JReese...

Love God & Fighting for President Trump till the end!

Hey Twitter, buddy!!! I have missed all of my great Anon family! Great to see you here!!!

Glad to see you here Reese!!! I had just sent you a DM on Twitter (from my 3rd account) when I was suspended. I vowed not to make a 4th one I hoped you would come here. Hopefully Shane comes over. Do you know if he is on AnonUp yet?

They tried to bury us, [They] didn’t know we were seeds

Daaang..must suck to get the Rona in your leg.😏

Find family..its EVERYTHING. Time to regroup, ARMOR UP, wear those twitter tours like badges of honor and fight all the harder!! GOD WINS!!!

Yay!! I am so happy to see you over here!!!

Beyond any box. Suspended during the great Twitter purge of 2021. Love America, Patriots and my President. #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #SaveTheChildren

Good riddance to that DS pedo POS.

"Kindness is a Language Which the Deaf can Hear and the Blind can See." Don't forget to be awesome.

Finally found you☺️. Thought he is gone already.

wehey! So glad ive found you on here 🙏☺

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

Riiiiiight, sciatic pain😉

i'm so happy to find you again my fellow fren 💛🙌

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

ok i want my 12 years of catholic school education reimbursed. if i had known i was being taught by the cabal i would have asked to be homeschooled.

God fearing, freedom loving American patriot!

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

😂😂😂

(1) Show this thread

| Expand your thinking! | WWG1WGA |

Noice.

Good to see you joined AnonUp now, Reese!

little Anon - Patriot POTUS W͓W̵̩ͤG͍͘1̖̣͞W̥G̩̀҉A #̷̧̢̼̤͈̼̫̋̾Q̸̼͔͕̗͚̟̉̄̄͝a̷̞̗̺̐̔̚ṇ̶̨̢̦͚͚̜͇̯̉̓̑̉̏͋̕͝ö̴̡̟̥͔̟̞̯̠̳́ͅṇ̵̫̭͔̈́̓͆̄̈́̋̈́̓͘͠

Patriot, I am grateful to meet you here since the twiter separated us now we are at home

Southern Orange County, CA 🗽PATRIOT.FOOTSOLDIER.TRUMP. MAGA.LOVEROFAMERICA.🇺🇸🇺🇸

Hiiiii! So glad to find you here!!!!

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

i believe hes been executed. i remember one of his waving from the window in the vatican and how the hologram winked out. if they could make it look like airplanes hit the twin towers, then they can create an image of the False Prophet to fool the sheep.