Diana knew about [Their] Hunger Games & Human Hunting Parties
She took their 'slings & arrows'...'taking arms against a sea of troubles'
We see your Mockngjay in plain sight disquised as Peace
#RedFebruary#TrumpwillTriumph

Only people mentioned by @DianAandDennis in this post can reply

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

Diana knew about the Royal Pedophile Elites in the UK. She was going to spill the beans and that's why they killed her (supposedly).

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

the antique wall hanging, the chair, see the arrow, think that has significance too, the numbers if equal 7, perhaps a ty to JFKJR, a thought, Arabella, who we are yet to meet, the oldest child of John and Jackie Kennedy♥️

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

you look beautiful ♥️ love your dress

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

You R The Original Warrior Princess. You’re priceless and irreplaceable. A fine example of all that is Love: grace, compassion, tenacity, steadfastness, patience, percerverence and Courage come to mind but LOVE shines through You “D” ❤️

FYI👉🏼MARRIED=TAKEN=NOT LOOKING! REAL PATRIOT=TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT🇺🇲🦅 truth seeker, Heaven bound! Jesus is KING

what's the number on the baseboard lower left, right beside Diana? 🤔 sort of blurry 599..theres a 4th something but its blurrier

FYI👉🏼MARRIED=TAKEN=NOT LOOKING! REAL PATRIOT=TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT🇺🇲🦅 truth seeker, Heaven bound! Jesus is KING

In response Lesly Nix to her Publication

5992 maybe 🤔 lower left by Diana on the baseboard.

i forgot about making this comment. but seeing it with better eyes this morning.
That 4th number is either a 2 or a 1...but i think its a 2
so 5992-i dont do gematria well. i know alot say its simple math. 😬🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

In response Lesly Nix to her Publication

Weirdly...it looks like a half on the end 1/2 but placed vertically not side to side. If that makes any sense. When I enlarge it there's a vertical line at the top of the fourth "number" more like a one but the bottom part of it...has the shape of a 2. Weird.

(2) Show this thread

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

I have always felt those backdrops and paintings tell more of a story than we can ever imagine!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

How a person could endure knowing so much evil is beyond me. I don't know that I could be strong enough.

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response CeeCee Rider to her Publication

you are here now
and you have all the love & strength within you Angel
God made you perfectly 🙏🏻♥️🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

And You made it Out ALIVE. YOU stood up to PURE EVIL. GOD Bless YOU Warrior Princess. Thank YOU for NEVER Giving UP and NEVER Giving In, even when the going got tough. YOU have led many to the Awakening. Prayers and virtual Hugs from Me to YOU and Your Family. Thank You.

FREN!! Nurse, Mom, Patriot, Anon, Truth, Justice, God’s girl ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

You are so beautiful and I never saw past your message until now... God bless you!

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

you are a survivor. diana the warrior princess. an angel of truth. i am fighting with you to awaken the silly sheep who have been asleep too long. ps, may i borrow your dress?😂😘❤️💪🏻

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

Gaga is the Golden MockingJAY
A man disguised as a woman
A#Baphomet
A#GoldenCalf
wearing Red with Black
[Their] Color coding for Blood Sacrifice
Diana was trying to SHOW us then, notice the chair, the tapestry behind her, the children
#QueenofHearts

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

so many i worked with worshipped the golden calf. money was their moloch. godless, soulless quests for fame. adrenochrome was their browsers name. riches came if you played their game. now the truth puts them to shame. i survived big tech and can verify and blame that brotopia is real and completely insane.

for the Catholic sacrament of confirmation, we were
instructed to wear black/redwhich i thought was weird
for a holy sacrament, and i never liked those two colors together,
so i found a skirt that had both & it had a snake in tree pattern
(not sure if it was unconscious atm, or rebellious--which i was)

(2) Show this thread