It's not that I am surprised anymore, it's just so wonderful being able to see even MORE of their symbology, and being able to understand some of those meanings now. Unlike all of the years I spent in isolation seeking salvation in Christ, all the while continually drowning in a world of addiction sins that I felt justified in doing because of my overall lack of knowledge, and because of the elaborate, grand, scheming lies and decption being cursed upon me by the continuing efforts of the Television and the internet in general. It's just the TV is zero truth, the internet is both. So yes indeed you have to put your big boy pants on and at least open the door! Or look at the picture, or read the book, or listen to the messenger, or get your head out of your gluteus maximus! These people are gonna need more than prayers I think!🤷🏻‍♂️🙄jk

Only people mentioned by @Bluemisfit_Truth in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Christopher Austin, click on at the bottom under it