Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Exactly what "A Course in Miracles" teaches! Right on! The script is written. It's our RELATIONSHIP to what's happening ON THE SCREEN. That IS the only thing we have free will to change! Choose again. Do we want to be right or HAPPY? Happy!

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

But you have to admit this movie has some interesting plot twist. But I don’t lose my mind over it anymore!

October 17, 2017 and waiting......

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

Right on Kim 👍 just pull back and watch it all around you 🦅

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

Perfect!

I'am JG1563,EG756,SG126 The Lion Of Jesus Christ, Spoken Revealed Truth, The Twin Flame Union, Well Planned And Premeditated, Lord of Light

Psalm 4
King James Version

4 Hear me when I call, O Father of my righteousness: thou hast enlarged me when I was in distress; have mercy upon me, and hear my words.

2 O ye sons of men, how long will ye turn my glory into shame? how long will ye love vanity, and seek after leasing? Selah.

3 But know that the Father hath set apart him that is godly for himself: the Father will hear when I call unto him.

4 Stand in awe, and sin not: commune with your own heart upon your bed, and be still. Selah.

5 Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, and put your trust in the Father .

6 There be many that say, Who will shew us any good? Father, lift thou up the light of thy countenance upon us.

7 Thou hast put gladness in my heart, more than in the time that their corn and their wine increased.

8 I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, Father , only makest me dwell in safety.Selah.
Lion of God 🙏 ❤️ 🙏
#GodWins
#PeaceIsThePrice
#todaymessage
#Reminder
#POW

Been outta control most my life.....nothing new...lol :)

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA 🙏🇺🇲💕 Peace & Love 😊

So true! The only control I have is Me, Myself and I.
Boy do they keep me on my toes, too! ☺️

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

Foresee
All
Impossibilities
Through
Hope

Love this!

(1) Show this thread

#GodWins, #Trump2020, Twitter refugee

100% true

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

"God, Grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the Courage to change the things I can.... and the WISDOM to know the difference".

AND the Trust, Faith & Patience to let those that CAN change the things I cannot to do it for me... 😉

#StayTheCourse
#ThePeoplesBridge

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Very well said and amen patriot sister! 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

When I’m in a foul mood I say: To except these fools that just won’t change! 😅 It makes me laugh again. Hey whatever it takes right?

(6) Show this thread

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

very wise statement!!!!

toujours 🙏💖Fort

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

this one is for you kim a special person 🙌🏼🙏🏼💖🇺🇸TY

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

well said!❤️