Only people mentioned by @BrowardBravado in this post can reply

In response Theatre of Operations to his Publication

So Jim Carry really is playing a ByeDan. Fun!

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

My favorite Biden, I think he was either 2 or 3 Bidens
ago. And I just love my POTUS!! I think I watched it
so much I'm wearing it out. Come on man we know
Cornpop was a bad dude it's truvarfytillty

I love America! I thank God for our heroes who rose to the occasion to help us out of this mess in which we have been entrenched for decades. I can't express enough my gratitude for Pres. Trump, General Flynn, Mr. Lin Wood, Sidney Powell, Mike Lindell, Patrick Byrne, New California State (Paul Preston and everyone behind it), and others whose names I am leaving out, along with EVERY SINGLE AMERICAN who has decided to DO SOMETHING to help save our country by standing up, learning and accepting truth, and taking up our civic duties. I am thankful for the new platforms created to fight the censorship by the enemy. Never did I imagine how I would grow to rely on my fellow Americans for daily truth and hope. And I did not until November 2020 realize the dire magnitude of the situation in this country. I am grateful as I see fellow citizens stand up and not be afraid to show love for our country and to support each other during these scary times. All of you are a blessing.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

🙏🙏🙏

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

born on July 15th 🙂

(1) Show this thread

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication

tnx!

(1) Show this thread