Real nice for a Disney (Pedo Park) producer to Twitt. Is this going to be a new part of the park? These people are sick!!

Only people mentioned by @Smart_Targets2010 in this post can reply

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response Joe Jakubik to his Publication

This guy prolly' started out walkin' the park in a costume fondling small children during a photo op...tweedleDUMB maybe ...#thesepeoplearesick.

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA

They don't even attempt to hide their sick, depraved minds.😠 Those who make the most noise have the most to hide.

what the actual f????

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

This is beyond sick!!!!

Luv my country πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Luv my freedom πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έfighter for truth!! Wide awake!! πŸ™In God We TrustπŸ™

Disney is horrible and needs to be shutdown!!

wow! sick!!! just sick!

I am a patriot, mother, sister, aunt, dog lover, and a believer! #45, #17

why are his Tweets hidden??

Greek expat to the US of A. Researcher, ex-military, A/V production veteran, long time red-pilled. WWG1WGA

Great find. I have a contact network in the industry who would love to see this.