Only people mentioned by @perfectsliders in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

TY wondered about this. Fam has lots of answers. Like the Tip of the Spear ❤️

Just happy and enjoying life 😊💕

For me, what Trump is doing is the HAKINI-mudra.
Many people unconsciously perform this mudra when they are thinking about something, or simply when they are resting. What they don't know (maybe Trump knows) is that they are doing one of the most powerful mudra to take advantage of the energy and power that exists in our sixth chakra, or also traditionally called "third eye".

The downward pointing triangle is the representation of the Will of God coming down to us. The upward pointing triangle is the will of man (which is why the ego worshippers idolize it), ideally directed towards divinity. The Star of David is both triangles interlocking in harmony which represents the perfected (Christed) Man.

Refugee of Twit and Parl. Christian patriot who weeps for her country.

Breaking the spell? Inverting the pyramid? Caving in the bottom of the pyramid (thumb position)?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Trump is my President! Ready for the New America! WWG1WGA

I have wondered- so glad you asked this! Thank you!

Proud widow of Navy Vet 12-15-2020. RIP my Luv!❤ Let his service not be in vain! Health & Life Coach Redpilled since 9/11! #wwg1wga 🇺🇸

Reversing their spells?

"Pyramid is falling"
Servants and slaves on top.
It is the bottom half of the Star of David.
The Feminine Aspect (Sophia) Wisdom.

In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication

Thank you, that was my first thought, but didn't know

(1) Show this thread

Anon, Patriot, 873G5 on Twitter, Trump is my President, Patriot Party

Diana appears to be doing a mosonic sign probably daughters of Isis I think its called maybe something different for English Royalty, JFK Jr and Trump are making a completly different symbol imo.

Nothing's more important than children We'll fight against the cabal We'll win

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

"Tip of the Spear"

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

In response Jay Is4Justice to her Publication

ThanQ Jay.

(1) Show this thread

Don't argue with stupid, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. ~Mark Twain 💫IAM a Old Soul 💫 #GodWins✨

Mind, Body, Spirit? 🤷🏼‍♀️

#MWGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #M1GarandFamily #JohnGarand #WWG1WGA #Savethechildren #PUREBLOOD /. = GODWINS

😎It means the tip of the spear!

I have a BS in Psychology. Married for 48 years. Now a widow. A wise old bird that didn't get this old and learn nothing.

It represents female energy --mother.

Truth teller/seeker. WWG1WGA. MAGA. Jesus is 👑!

In response Patty Purser to her Publication

also on day one lets make it impossible for female athletes to excel! yay fEmAniSts!!!

(1) Show this thread

its not a triangle, its a spear!
the same hand sign the guy in Trumps helicopter made the day of the inauguration.
warrior Spear!

#WWG1WGA Digital Soldier here to help save our Republic. More of a Paul Revere, Midnight Rider

🤷‍♀️?

In response FCS_ 3E2 to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

V= tip of the spear. imo

Illuminati FOOKED