THEY SAY PICTURE WORTH A 1,000 WORDS 😳
THIS PICTURE WORTH 1,000 QUESTIONS !!!!! πŸ” πŸ‘€ πŸ”
11:11 PM on 4/10/20 AF#1 , JFK JR EXITING 747
BEING SALUTED ? GIANT BY ENGINE ? COUPLE BY OTHER ENGINE ? πŸ” πŸ‘€πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
SINCE WHEN DOES MILITARY SALUTE SOMEONE NOT POTUS ?
WHY HAS THIS PHOTO NOT BEEN DE-CODED ???

Only people mentioned by @CspoaJames in this post can reply

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

It’s all been hidden from us. Excellent half hour video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVmOnwng6gs

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Steve Murray to his Publication

BQQM ! THANKS ,

(1) Show this thread

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

They have always been here. They are rumoured to have built the pyramids. There are verified videos out there of Giants walking on the earth today. Not all are evil like the Kandahar Giants.

https://www.pinterest.com/bobandersen98/giant-people/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3646385/Google-Earth-image-shows-giants-walking-town-near-pyramids-Giza-Egypt.html

Only followers of this user (@ROBBIN3971) can see their posts

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Robbin Matley to her Publication

LOOKS LIKE JFK JR NOT IN A MASK

(1) Show this thread

LADY DI. & JR !

(1) Show this thread

WH ? or TRUMP ? WALLPAPER ?

(1) Show this thread

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

these are awesome. may i ask where you found them, a source, a date for them? any additional info you might have? please & thank you

ORIGINAL ? COPIED FROM ? ONLY NOW DATE
4/10/20’ GOT THEM FROM JASON Q

(1) Show this thread

DJT = 4/10/20

JR WEARS MANY MASK !!

β€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€ Im a sailors daughter πŸ”± Go NAVY πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGAWW πŸ’šβ€ Reiki Master πŸ•‰πŸ•Šβ€πŸŒΉTRUMP SUPPORTER!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ MarriedπŸ’•

In response Lilac Moon to her Publication

OH YA ANOTHER ONE ! NOT AS TALL BUT GIANT

(1) Show this thread

I know it says it, but is this real?, where did this photo surface and are there more? I would be not lying if I said it feels like Christmas!

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Eyecan Cook to her Publication

yes these photos def real. i remember these

"Treat the word impossible as nothing more than motivation." DJT

In response Eyecan Cook to her Publication

If you put it in TinEye Reverse Image search, it shows up 17 times.

(2) Show this thread

JFK JR : THIS IS LIKE THE MISSING YEARS OF JESUS ? WHAT HAS HE BEEN DOING FOR PAST
20+ YEARS ?

Here too : https://gab.com/PowerGaincja60

It sure is JFK JR. So many people in doubt are just not in the know !

In response Carrie Adams to her Publication

THATS WHO I SEE πŸ™πŸ»

(1) Show this thread

11:11 I UNDERSTAND ! 4/10/2020 I UNDERSTAND
DONT UNDERSTAND WHY FOLKS SAY THATS#45
TRUMP ONLY WEARS BLACK SLACKS ! THESE ARE GREY ! ON THE GOLF COURSE TRUMP WEARS LIGHT COLOR PANTS !
IS Q REALLY JR ?

it HAS been decoded a while back.

In response Gina Larson to her Publication

thats our VPOTUS! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

(1) Show this thread

Never believe anything more than 98%. It leaves 1% for new information to change your mind, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse.

I still want to know how tall these people are. At least the 2 that appear much taller than the rest of the people.

In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication

SHEILA YOU & ME BOTH !! MUST BE 10’ ?

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication

πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

(2) Show this thread

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Worth at least 18000 words.

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

😁 YES !!

(1) Show this thread

Formally known as 1RedCracker, God Lovin’ Bible toting, Gun slinging, Crusader of Truth! I support DJT! Navy Vet~Not looking for Love πŸ’•

Good question....when ya get an answer let me know 😎