Just added some new server to the cluster. The site should be faster for now. Let me know if you see a difference.

Only people mentioned by @administrator in this post can reply

+++🖤🌡🔥😇++ #FamilyIsEverything. #SaveOurChildren #Trump2020NowMoreThanEver🙏🏻❤🇺🇸 WeGo: @WonderAlice1122

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

a lot Kobaaaaa!
ThanQ!
You da Best!!

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

KOBA IS THE BEST ADMIN EVER!!
Thank you for all you do for us! ❤️🦅🇺🇲

For sure faster.....

In response General Khaos to his Publication

Javascript void on the arrow when trying to go to profile.

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #GodWins #TheGreatAwakening #Fooked #TwitterSucks

We all appreciate you SOOOO MUCH!!! Thank you!!!!

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS SUPERHERO💝

🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸 Follower of God, Jesus is my Savior✝️ My family is the Love of my life🥰 🌏 Peace is the Prize 🕊

Thank you so very much for this site and all your hard work in keeping it up/running!! I think you're definitely doing an Amazing job at that, because I still can't do much on gab, why are you NOT all over the place? I found you accidentally and have been trying to spread the word, is there an app icon for AnonUp??

Died w/Him in baptism💧raised w/Him by Holy Spirit✨ baptized w/His fire 🔥 Independent thinker & problem solver 💪 Trump is my President ❤️

Please help. I can't find how to search and find ppl on mobile. Can you make a video to help during this transituon time? Thanks in advance!

Keep God in Our Country 🇺🇸 Patriot warrior! Live each day to fullest for tomorrow’s never promised. Trust in God with him we win!!!

Yessss!! And much much gratitude and appreciation for creating this "Safe Space" for us to share..encourage and inform ❤️
God speed 🇺🇸

👉 find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

yes notable difference here! helps with productivity: thank you Kobayashi!

Thank you ❤️

Yes Indeed! TY Koba

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

You are doing great. not only with the improvements, but the communication is excellent. we appreciate you.

Just a guy with passion for making things. On an eternal journey to share truth. Very thankful for our friends in high places. +++

It's quite noticeable! Thank you! 🙏🏻

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

Thank you! I love it here!!

🇮🇹🇺🇸Italian-American daughter of immigrants who became U.S. citizens and helped make America great! ❤️🇱🇷☀️🙏🏻❤️ #WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG

How wonderful of you. Thank you! 😘🎈

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

Where and when do i get to buy the beers? Speedy ADMIN! TQ!

I noticed my Toolbar Bookmark for this site turned into a twitter icon tho. Is that an error on my side or yours? I deleted the bookmark and made a new one and keep getting the twitter bird but it links to here. So weird!

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

YUGE!! 💥

The video compression & upload speed kicks Twitter's ass so majorly!!! Awesome work Kobayashi! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Works perfect thank you

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

seems faster moving around the site in general, sometimes gets hung up on my own bit of it... don't know technical term, sorry!

Thank you for all the work.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

WWG1WGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🔔👊✨MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump is still my President 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸✨✨💥💥America First- great twitter purge 7 X

it is moving faster for me ! it hung up a werk ago and I couldnt do what Im doing today - thank you for all you do !

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

so awesome kobayashi 🤗
thank you for building us a place to communicate and share. wwg1wga 🇺🇸

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

For God and Country! Love my Family ,Our Beautiful Country, Nature ,My Garden & House plants! Happily Married, God Bless America! WWG1WGA

I think it's running much better!

It was really slow for me earlier, working great now! Thank you:)

Amazing job so far, my friend! Quite the needed shot in the arm at the right time. 🙏

Great job Thank you

Greek expat to the US of A. Researcher, ex-military, A/V production veteran, long time red-pilled. WWG1WGA

You are doing an absolutely amazing job! You have my gratitude!