If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

Not an authorized preacher - Opinions are my own. Constitution & Rule of Law - Paramount. Also 17 U.S. Code § 107 #MAGA - from the Start.

Our knowledge gives them the Key - but there comes a time when they pass us - Key is to get to them early with knowledge but assess timing - Timing is Key.

children will always outgrow their elders. the only thing constant, is change. theres a reason why its called “Divine Timing”

In response GREGORY TODD to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply

Not an authorized preacher - Opinions are my own. Constitution & Rule of Law - Paramount. Also 17 U.S. Code § 107 #MAGA - from the Start.

I watch the Delta's - [they] predict the intensity of fear & greed.

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response GREGORY TODD to his Publication

precision. every possibility is already known, before execution. every outcome weighed and measured.

(1) Show this thread

absolute truth right there
love n light fren .

In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication

💯➡️🫀

(1) Show this thread