Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Not that we didn't know, but these people are sick. And its been going on longer than we know.

what the heck

WHY???!!!!

Oath Taker, Fighter for Freedom, and lover of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior.

The year is 2022, in New York. Teeming with jobless, homeless people. Teetering on the edge of anarchy, the government rations synthetic food. Those who control the supply have unlimited wealth and power--as long as no one discovers the awful truth behind the source (humans) of Soylent Green.

https://www.amazon.com/Soylent-Green-Charlton-Heston/dp/B001QUM4IY/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=soylent+green+movie&qid=1611447208&sprefix=soylent+green&sr=8-1

We cant finish this fast enough! this is terrible!!

These people are evil!!!!

🤬🤬 I think I'm gonna be sick! what is wrong with these people?

Dear God 😭

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

[their] whole operation is being dismantled. NCSWIC is not just a "catch" phrase

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

WTF? 🤬🤬🤬