In case you didn't notice... None of us are giving up and we're only getting stronger and gaining in number. WWG1WGA!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Patriot Proud!!

Patriot, artist, mother, grandmother. Oath taker and freedom protector. Truth seeker.

❤️

Been awake for 40 yrs. It's about time ALL of this is revealed!! DONALD TRUMP is my president! #FreedomIsntFree #MEGA #MAGA WWG1WGA! 🇺🇸🐸

I've been really upset at the number of fair weather "patriots" who have turned on President Trump and Q, as well! How little faith people show! Been telling them over and over not to give up NOW, of all times...when we're almost there! There IS a plan. Just because you aren't privy to it doesn't mean it's not happening exactly as planned.

My belief is that we'll finally understand and get that oh-so-screamed-for proof here in just a few days.

The White house is secured by military. Biden is quite obviously being filmed somewhere else.
Remember Q's "Done in 30", then it said FREEDOM?

Been awake for 40 yrs. It's about time ALL of this is revealed!! DONALD TRUMP is my president! #FreedomIsntFree #MEGA #MAGA WWG1WGA! 🇺🇸🐸

In response LO_ Patriot to her Publication

Remember Gen. Flynn's Dec. 31 tweet re: George Washington's quote to his troops asking for "one month more"?? Why can't people see this?? Look up "FREEDOM DAY" on the calendar! It's happening...and a lot quicker than people would believe! 🐸🎉✝️🇺🇸🦅

[[W][W][G][1][W][G][A]] Patriot [] 《1776》[[F][R][E][E][D][O][M]]

In response LO_ Patriot to her Publication

and im not betting my freedom and life on a conspiracy theory, i hope something happens but its kinda convenient how the "plan" changes everytime a "plan" doesnt happen. all fake

(3) Show this thread

finally found you guys again! good to see everyone

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Freedom Rings to his Publication

WWG1WGA

(1) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

i feel like "it" has habbened 🙏❤️🇺🇸

holding the line@doq

1775 The American Revolution was fighting over the battleground state of GA. 2020 The 2nd American Revolution is taking place in GA. #MAGA

Amen Doc! Military mentality Patriots!!!! God Bless all fighting the good fight 🙏 🙌 💪 💙 ❤

🇺🇸💪🏼♥️

I LOVE PRESIDENT TRUMP.I LOVE ALL OUR MILITARY PEOPLE.💕💕 🇺🇸I LOVE WILD DOGS.🐾LOVE ALL ANIMALS. LOVE Anonup.Com💖JFK.JR 💖I LOVE Q.

I WILL NEVER GIVE UP. I'M HOLDING THE LINE.🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

There is power in numbers! We will NEVER give up on our Country! GOD BLESS AMERICA!

WWG1WGA

I will never give up!

This feels like an appropriate place for this.

Christian, Wife, Mom. 🇺🇸 PO Patriot- here to keep fighting. Loud mouth DGAF about your feelings. HERE FOR THE SAUCE 🐸 GOD WINS 🕊

I LIKE IT HERE. 🇺🇸🐸🙏

Part of the transition team helping to change consciousness with light & love.

As the vibes continue to increase we are beginning to understand how truly connected we are to each other. WWG1WGA🌟

Oath Taker, Fighter for Freedom, and lover of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior.

We are in this together.

Getting my business / butt kicking boots ready for action.

WWG1WGA🙏🏻 ❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! 😉🌴 Purged w/Trump.

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

🙏🌴🕯️🇺🇲Forever and ever Amen!

(1) Show this thread

Justa guy from Louisiana. USAF 🇺🇸Veteran 88’-95’ “Hold the line”. Booted from Twitter during massive purge along with Trump on 1-8-21.

yep 🇺🇸

we aint going amywhere! WWG1WGA.

23237 👆🏼2371 🐸 I am but a simple frog here to Make Earth Great Again 🇺🇸 God Wins 🤸🏻‍♀️ God is Within 😇

Happily retired 🥳 Patriot since birth 🇺🇸 Christ follower 🙏 I support our President Trump 1000% 🇺🇸 @LucyDWigglebutt everywhere 🐶

I'M IN! 🥳🙌🇺🇸