Child of God πŸ™ Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Lover of life, truth and happiness πŸ’— Looking for insight & inspiration ✨ #WWG1WGA 🌎 #SaveOurChildren πŸ‘ΌπŸ»

Hello Anons!!! Getting OFF Twitter and new to this new platform so hoping to connect to old friends and make some new ones. Positive vibes and insight please - love connecting like minded beings who LOVE Trump and know he is still our President!!!

I woke up in January, stilling on my self discovery path. Any friendly advice for me as a fellow lightworker?

In response 17Woke Goddess to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Moonanon45 in this post can reply

Child of God πŸ™ Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Lover of life, truth and happiness πŸ’— Looking for insight & inspiration ✨ #WWG1WGA 🌎 #SaveOurChildren πŸ‘ΌπŸ»

In response Melissa Reeves to her Publication

Hello beautful πŸ’œ Love is all there is - be love, give love, receive love πŸ’œ I try and be in nature, live by candlelight, and enjoy silence as much as possible to pray, meditate and just BE

Truth teller/seeker. WWG1WGA. MAGA. Jesus is πŸ‘‘!

In response 17Woke Goddess to her Publication

I love this so much! I have never felt so alive! And beautiful and happy! I feel blessed to be able to shine my light! Thank you! You are a true gift! πŸ’•πŸ’“

(1) Show this thread