HRC Senate 2000.
The “Start.”
Enjoy the show.
Q

Only people mentioned by @Time4U2Know in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything #WWG1WGA_WORLDWIDE #AmericanStateNational

In response Time 4U2Know to his Publication

@OGCreeps hey you doing ok?

Creepy, but honest. Sweet, until you cross me. I can smell bullshit from 50 clicks.

In response Iam -JD to his Publication

it's been a hard week honestly. I've been talking to homicide detectives from all over Oregon in regard to the body that they found. The shoe size matches my sisters… Now it's just a waiting game for a few months until they have the DNA.

(1) Show this thread

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

omgeeee - MAJOR ALL OVER BODY GOOSEBUMPS when I just read this 🙏❤️🕯🙏❤️🕯🙏#GodBless

Watch & Pray along! The best really is yet to come!
➡️ https://youtu.be/uNEUeiAl-bs

TrueQ Red White & Blue Patriot ! Love God, family & Patriots ! Support our Vets/Military Children lives matter Just love my America

I've had all the popcorn flavors, starting over from the beginning with the PINK. It was better back in the day !

The truth is setting the world FREE! WWG1WGA

🙏❤😆

Patriot till the end...and I LOVE my dogs! Censorship refugee!

In response WWG1WGA Q_3 to her Publication

i read the autopsy that was in the drop box dump that was taken down. His was pretty detailed and his wife was in her 3rd trimester of pregnancy so either they substituted similar bodies, faked a report, or paid a coroner...that report exists.

(1) Show this thread

😉

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

TS 17:35/5:35

17>>35
Q535
We're closer than you think.
Try to get some sleep, it must be difficult.
Q

👉 find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

My favourite Q drop!!
8th April 2018

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

In response P.J. Shekhinah to her Publication

Hey. migration complete.
for fun i looked up 1082 days after 4:8:18

(2) Show this thread

Been digging since 9/11. Suspended by Osama Dorsey in the great purge. Here for the finale... NCSWIC

Got a calling from God the Father... "SERVE GOD AND THOSE HE LOVES." I hope to always heed that. Happily married to a Marine Veteran.

The truth is setting the world FREE! WWG1WGA

I just so happened to save this screen on 10/7 😆😉 🙏❤🇺🇸 can't wait!!

years in the making ;)

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Always gives me chills. To think of the pure evil that has been fought