Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

Well know....isnt this an interesting pieces of information about Amy .....something tells me..she was still chosen for a reason...just maybe it was to oh say catch bigger fish...I thought it was odd that the crazy left didnt go crazy at her hearing....they thought they were pulling a fast one...guess they got played at their own game....didnt take long to expose to the WHOLE COUNTRY just how corrupt the Supreme Court was.

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

So when will we see MASS and PUBLIC arrests. After all, this is called The Great Awakening and we were told to Enjoy the Show. this is anything but a Great Awakening as most of America has no clue what is going on. As far as enjoying the mother fucking show? Pfffffffffffffttttttttttttt. Who comes up with this insanity. We are getting skull fucked daily while they kill good American Patriots each and every day.

PURE MOTHER FUCKING TRASH!

Only people mentioned by @StillInItX3 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from StillInIt X3for45, click on at the bottom under it