Ex-Military, God-fearing, freedom-loving, unapologetic, red blooded, American Patriot.

Not a good look for Minnesota. Stock up on fire extinguishers, get ready for riots as Chauvin should get his freedom!!!

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

In response Alex Graham to his Publication

Those POS better kiss their familys goodbye.
Not putting up with this shit again!

*On Nov. 8, 2016, I voted for Trump **On Jan. 20, 2017, he became my President ***He Will Always Be The Greatest President #WWG1WGA #GodWins

In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication

I read the article but remembered the other guy who testified -

"CHICAGO (AP) — Experts in medicine can command thousands of dollars when they testify in American courtrooms, but prosecutors made a point of letting jurors know that Dr. Martin Tobin was not being paid for his appearance Thursday at former Minneapolis police Officer Derek Chauvin’s murder trial."

This guy is a VA doctor. There aren't any VA doctors in WI or MN?

Why Hines VA? Connected to Chicago.

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

In response Mrs Vee to her Publication

Just read another with the medical examiner. I wouldnt doubt if they go with his.
Read this one two.
Its going to be electrifying no matter what conclusion.

Do you remember IPOT1776 - InPursuitOfTruth - an anon researcher from the beginning? He found a lot of pieces of evidence to consider as the trial plays out. But no mention of the VA.

THE WEATHERMEN III - (RE-UPLOAD) 6.21.20
https://www.bitchute.com/video/SYHc9DO7IYZK/

Only people mentioned by @MrsVee in this post can reply

In response Mrs Vee to her Publication

My wife and I always listened. Her more than I. She has/had more time than I.
I remember the old routine.
Stroppy
Field Mc.
Praying Med.
Patriot Hr
Weeping Angel
Ipot
SGT rep
Dr.Janda
those days were so exciting.
WE GOT DROPS!!!!!!
😂😂😂

*On Nov. 8, 2016, I voted for Trump **On Jan. 20, 2017, he became my President ***He Will Always Be The Greatest President #WWG1WGA #GodWins

I know!!! And little by little, I'm finding all our original anons, but they're all in different places. That means we have choices.

I have a feeling wonderful things will be happening in the 'platform world'. This morning, Mike Lindell was talking to Steve about how to sign up for his 'twitter-like/youtube-like-combo' platform- *FRANK

It reminded me of a magazine -
*GEORGE | NOT JUST POLITICS AS USUAL

President & Mrs. Trump danced to 'My Way' at the Inaugural Ball on Jan. 20, 2017 & the same song played as they left for FL on Jan. 20, 2021. We've NEVER had a President as wonderful as this man we voted for.

He brings out the best in everyone, AND he has a great sense of humor, likes to dance & likes someone named Catturd.🤗😂

(1) Show this thread