Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

POTUS dissolved the US Corporation and sent the Queen packing.

D-Day commemoration in England.
75th anniversary

God bless Potus!! Americas one and only. 🙏❤️🙏

I'm a Shamanic Practitioner and work through Journeys and Dreams. I am an Active Journey Artist and Dream facilitator.

a D.-Day commemoration. I do still feel that we will see "action" with France. I still see issues with their shores, so read when Trump celebrated the D-Day. I still feel a conflict and the falling of the statue of liberty which will be a good sign - an end to the rule under the Queen and France cooersion.

Daughter of the King and thankful! Disclaimer: All posted & reposted comments are information purposes only.

Curious here... want to tell us more? I searched that date in history but didn't find anything of interest... unless the search was tainted... they are doing that now.

DNA=American Patriot Mayflower ancestors to digital warriors. Love my Family-God-Country. Finding/helping those in need my passion. MAGA

In response IAMPraying 4America to her Publication

I second that.

(1) Show this thread

sometimes I can be really stupid, and you really clever.
Have I been stupid for long enough..? Fusion Energy Sciences
https://www.energy.gov/science/fes/fusion-energy-sciences

Combined with 01/14/2021 (EO13972, Promoting Small Modular Reactors for National Defense and Space Exploration)
https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2021/01/14/2021-01013/promoting-small-modular-reactors-for-national-defense-and-space-exploration

As a bonus, the more literal interpretation of 06/05/2019, DJT with his White Hat wife ending the corporation commemorating the 75th anniversay of D-day.

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Why investing time in atomic fusion when you can go straight into zero-point energy? Considering that my information is correct, then DJT's uncle got all of Tesla´s documents that are not destroyed back in the days.

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Isn't he the same guy walking behind POTUS 2017

(5) Show this thread