On the left is Vincent Kennedy's picture, then a banner picture of Vincent Kennedy - both from his now-deleted Twitter account.
The Punisher suggested Alan Parrot.
This is followed by the pictures of Alan Parrot and John Durham.
It just smells like a hell of John John ... 😉

Only people mentioned by @NoMercy2Q21 in this post can reply

In response NoMercy 2Q21 to his Publication

Here is the live link. I missed an h in my last copy/paste https://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3893602/posts

This helps to fill in some blanks and connect the falconer. I want to be clear on what we are looking at here. Alan Parrot has the goods on Biden and Obama Corruption related to Bin Laden and Iran. Enter the new Trump Admin and this guy shows up called Durham who is working on an investigation report into Biden/Obama corruption. Does the deep state recognize him as Alan Parrot? Are they crapping their pants. Is that the story he was telling us with his banner? Please correct if need be. BREAKING CIA Whistle Blower Alan Parrot with Congressman Weldon, Osama, Obama & Biden. ttps://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3893602/posts

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

Bless him. Bless his loved ones!

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

I thought it was Alan also - VK put the Background up around the time the Video of Alan came out. IMHO.

Spiritual warrior and seeker of Truth. Gettr. SaiKate108

Just to add fuel to this fire, RFK jr recently reminded us all that he is a master Falconer! What are the odds!

Who knows, fun stuff tho 4 sure.

YOU FORGOT ONE MORE.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

sooo cute

(1) Show this thread

God, Country and Family. I love President Trump. 💞 Stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God. Jesus is King 🙏

1. Vincent Kennedy = Ed Mcmahon
2. Banner
3. Robert Kennedy Jr. = Falcon man
4. John Durham
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCtjyyEJuy989n05Sv4PMjVQ/videos

In response Nothing IsRandom to her Publication

You mean Vince McMahon??

(1) Show this thread