It's Time πŸ‘€ I just noticed@VincentKennedy listened to the album IT'S TIME on Spotify today! Nothing is random. Everything has meaning . Also I didn't notice this until recently but do you see the Q in VK's photo after the Red Panda was removed? Was it there be before? We LQVE you VK and hope to see you soon!!!
βœ¨β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ””βœ¨#wwg1wga #VKVibes #MAGA .

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

You are the best!!! I found about VK thanks to JFK makes fun of me on twitter and then I joined the FB group you guys made almost a year ago, you literally changed my life, not only I been able to live this year completely stress-free knowing the world was going to heal, but also economically, I found about Pac protocol after going back to VK first ever tweet (CryptoCoba) twitter account, hopefully one day I can thank you in person, just wanted to let you know that you have helped me change the lifes of my family and other people around me, and is just the beginning of the road, for real, I don't have enough word to thank you, (and say thanks to JFK makes fun of me on twitter also please) :)

Awwww thank you so, so much for that!! I am so glad we had that group on Facebook even if it was only for a few months. We had almost 8,000 of us there and it really was some of the best anons from all over the world! You words mean a lot and it really bummed me out when they deleted our group for no reason. We even made it private to prevent that but they still got us! God Bless you and thank you for sharing that with me, I really appreciate it!!!
πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ#wwg1wga

In response Spanish Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Yeah that group was awesome!!. so much fun and great digs! God bless you!!! πŸ™‚πŸ˜‡πŸ˜Š

In response Spanish Anon to his Publication

πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈ

(1) Show this thread