Brave new world ahead! Very excited and honored to be witnessing everything with all of you!
This is as Biblical as it gets.

#Grateful

Only people mentioned by @ShaneBrowning in this post can reply

In response Shane Browning to his Publication

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

😆

(1) Show this thread

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🥰

On twitter you said, wait till you find out who is behind Biden's mask.
Is Michael Jackson performing as Biden? His hands and legs look just like Michael's. The way he buttoned his coat, just like Michael. The way he moves around, that shuffling, & getting out of the car with his med boot on, a dancer can fake that walk. Also, Biden's body shape appears more youthful than his real age. I think it's MJ. Am I right?

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

✝️Revelation 20 21 1000 year reinI feel

🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

🙏🙏🙏

With you too friend! WWG1WGA 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Follower of Christ, wife, mom, sis, daughter, niece, aunt, grt aunt, cuz, friend. Believer in miracles, child of God. Life verse: Rom. 8:28

🙏🏻😇⚡️🥰

Patriot🇺🇸 Love dogs🐕 MAGA🇺🇸

hi Shane!

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Blessed to be on the journey :)

I will Never Give Up! Trust the Plan #WWG1WGA #saveourchildren NO DIRECT MESSAGES!

Not too much news today. No news is good news..or am i just looking in the wrong spot

i miss hearing your thoughts shane

So#Grateful that we are all going through this together, remember what Trump always mentioned! There is Light at the End of The Tunnel! Trump's statements happen to always come true later! Future proves Past!

They plan, God laughs, God wins, God always wins! 🙏🏻 President Trump is my president. 💖🤍💙 WWG1WGA Worldwide 🌎

Praise the Lord.

Just a guy with passion for making things. On an eternal journey to share truth. Very thankful for our friends in high places. +++

pretty sure twitter has my ip address on file lol i get booted within minutes of creating new account. Nice to hwar from you! We're almost there ans I couldn't be more stoked!!

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Is that you???? Are you still on Twat???

Travel * Music Sk8Boarding 🛹 ** Baseball⚾️ Family Is Everything LO VE *+*

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Yes, It's me..
I'm Still on twit to stay in contact with the military,WWE, & AEW ..
Bigger Picture

(1) Show this thread

🛫WhistleBlowers🛩 💜🙏LtC Field McConnell & Timothy C Holmseth Heroes🙏💜 👫 archive.md/d1P0S 🙏Eph 5:11 #SaveTheChildren

💙💜🕊🕊🙏