Only people mentioned by @Misscovfefe in this post can reply

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Amen! Beautiful. The Truth stands. And I agree: "hopelessness is the real pacification."
And for those of us awake? We won't go back to sleep. Once you see, you can’t unsee. We are The Majority
#AndWeKnow
#NothingCanStopWhatsComing
#Hope

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

Beautifully said!

Digital Soldier, Patriot! Will never give up! God is my savior. Love God, my family and my country! 🇺🇸🙏🏻WWG1WGA🙏🏻🇺🇸🐿🍿

Never Give Up! Always Have Hope! 🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸🙏🏻

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

That got Missy another follow! 😎👍

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

I completely agree. Any person that has done their research knows how time consuming this venture is. I could not imagine doing all the research then all the administrative stuff on top of that. I know they had to deal with a lot of obstacles along the way.

I am grateful to all the digital soldiers making the videos.

We will make it through this. I watch a movie about 1984. i started listening to the book. it is truly amazing how it is becoming out reality. We need to fight against this.

very well said. YES.

Patriotic Digital Soldier/ Moorish American who believes in Peace, Love, Truth, Freedom and Justice TRUMP WON !!!! AUDIT THE FUCKING VOTE

We Won , Believe in the unseen, Hold Your Head High, the Worlds Richest Bastards could not stop us! And by the Way WE WON and soon we will dance on the skulls of the enemy! Hold The Line , Exude Confidence! We Won!

RIGHT ON!

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

🔥👊

#FamilyIsEverything, The Truth Shall Set You Free

🙏AMEN🙏AMEN🙏AMEN🙏AMEN🙏AMEN🙏

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

KEK

Will never stop fighting for truth, justice and Trump. #FightlikeFlynn WWG1WGA Family is EVERYTHING

god bless you and all of the digital soldiers. i followed a soldier on T ubtil she was taken down then my acct is now down yesterday. millions now know the truth because of the work you do. thank you so so much. WWG1WGA❤️

Gritty critical thinker, soft-hearted & tough-minded, persevering Mom & Nana. May we all move into the fullness of who we truly are.

thankQ

Hope is a better default position. You miss all the hoops you never attempt!