๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡Listen to what the Paypal co-founder Peter Thiel has to say and look on his eye mark

Only people mentioned by @NoMercy2Q21 in this post can reply

In response NoMercy 2Q21 to his Publication

I can only tell you what I'm doing and that is land is always a safe bet, but comes with a lots of paperwork. Now I buy precious metal, although it's wise to diversify: cash, land, prec. metal (gold or silver) but NOT certificates, actual physical metals.

Bitcoin is not for me. Any crypto currency has no physical backing -- like the Federal Reserve Bank, hedge funds are fake money.

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

In response NoMercy 2Q21 to his Publication

I'm so confused on Crypto. Peter Thiel has been an advocate for Crypto in the past, but now he is saying it's a Chinese weapon with a suspicious black eye. Also, Musk keeps pushing Crypto and I don't trust him one bit.

Some people are saying buy Bitcoin, others Gold and silver, others say to purchase land. The only thing that is clear to me is that our banking system is going to collapse. But, what should we do to protect ourselves and our savings? I would love to hear from Patriots!

Light-Bringer ๐ŸŒŸ ๐Ÿ’œ Spiritual Warrior 4 God โ˜€๏ธ Gaia, Jesus, Trump ๐Ÿฆ & The Children ๐Ÿ™ Galactic Interfacer ๐Ÿ‘ฝ Ascension 5D ๐Ÿ’™ JKD MMA ๐Ÿ’ฆ

In response Lil Iodine to her Publication

You can touch silver & gold and do things with them and you can grow food and medicine on land but If you can't hold it in your hand at the end of the day, it's 'worth' can evaporate in an instant. Just the name tells you everything you need to know
C R Y P T O - doesn't sound very nice ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ that's because it isn't.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Lil Iodine to her Publication

Purchase silver, the best advice is buy local if your coin shops have them. Check what is called spot price (daily prices). Even small amounts will add up once the true price of silver comes into play. Gold and silver have represented currency for thousands of years. The banks will fail. Also keep silver at home in case a bank fails, because the safety deposit boxes become the banks property. If you order online there is no gaurantee to get it in case "the plan" occurs. Hope this helps.

(3) Show this thread