Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I am an Artist dealing with the RABBIT HOLE FINDINGS

do your homework about bloodlines! if you are interessted I can send you tons of links. it has nithing to do with the color of skin

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

I am an Artist dealing with the RABBIT HOLE FINDINGS

come down.

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

GOD DOESNT MAKE MISTAKESS= dwell on that a while( or it isnt GOD)

Do you seriously believe that God is so blind and judges people based on the color of their skin?
I don't know which God you believe in, mine judges people based on their deeds and believe me, my black man and my two brown children have nothing to do with your God. I also wonder why the whole gang of Satanists is predominantly white and prefers to torture and eat white children: Hilli, Gloria, Brennan, Soros, Chainey, Podesta, the Rothschilds, the Queen, the Bushs ... all high-ranking brotherhood psychopaths and white...

Only people mentioned by @AneZ in this post can reply