Free lodging for illegals in McAllen, Texas 💩

Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

I support DJT. Mom to a Soldier a Marine and an LEO. Wife of a retired LEO. WWG1WGA. Want to do my part. My governor is an idiot.

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

I have a question? when all this gets turned around..what happens to all these kids being shipped across the country. we have them here in MI

#WWG1WGA #Trump2020 #Maga #Q #17 #Patriot #TheBestIsYetToCome #DigitalSoldier #FightLikeAFlynn #GodWins Jesus is My Lord And Savior

Every American should watch this video in its entirety. For the Flash-Bang admin to force We The People to simply give our hard-earned money (taxes) to these invaders is corruption in plain sight. Flash-bang MUST be held accountable. This is absolute lawlessness.

Truth to everything is always transparent!!

the end of all of this is coming very very soon. humans have earned no second chances/ leanience for there stupidity /defyiance & destructive choices!!

Love God, family and my country. MAGA ready. Voting Patriot Party!

I just don't believe this is "free".

Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

In response Southern Mess to her Publication

Free to the illegals, not the American Taxpayers!

(1) Show this thread

Are deep operatives via ICE also complicit? NOTHING is any better than the top chain of command.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Top chain, if compromised renders the others useless.

(1) Show this thread

Walls and tunnels.

If this doesn't anger every American citizen, then they're not concerned about the future of this nation.

Retired from many life experiences... military, public relations, financial services advisor, fitness advisor - student of golf... Trump!

So, how's one prove they're an illegal? - Seems like this could be worked the other direction by legals?

Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

In response Doc Zortman to his Publication

Have you even watched the video in its entirety yet? 🤔

In response Doc Zortman to his Publication

SEX trafficking, and um you can look up legal entry into any country on the planet.

(2) Show this thread