#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Literally ALL GOD WANTS US TO DO

is be still and let him finish HIS FIGHT.

Love U

I love God, my family, my country and my freedom!

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Yes,Yes, YES!!! To all who want God to finish his plan we must all first STOP the noise and any direct or indirect contributions to adding to Chaos and/or shifting our vibration in a downward direction.
None of us have the answers to how this will unfold and how Gods plan will playout or conclude.
My own journey out of darkness has been to fully understand the duality of the moment and what my role is to be the best facilitator to Gods plan.

2020 has been a confusing year full of paradox, 2021 has started out to be more so.
Proof of Election Fraud, Trump supports being blamed for Capitol Riots,Biden Inauguration, Reversal of EO’s….lets not get caught up in this noise and do everything in our power to raise our vibrations.
It is OK to feel angry, to feel afraid, to feel frustrated, to feel pissed…allow yourself those feelings and then regroup and move forward, be at peace that Gods got this, move forward with the most positive thoughts and expressions.

In response Sister Liberty to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MericaTheBeautiful in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sister Liberty, click on at the bottom under it