Only people mentioned by @perfectsliders in this post can reply

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

With The Wield and Sword of Justice

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

ALWAYS and FOREVER!

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

😂😂😂😂😂😂 Gotta love Dan!

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

AMEN

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

#JesusMySavior #GodWins #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #TRUMP #QAnon #WWG1WGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #Patriot #1A #2A #4A #ConstitutionalConservative

Yes Sir, But demanding booms before the wife kicks me to the street.

Truth teller/seeker. WWG1WGA. MAGA. Jesus is 👑!

💓💓🥳🥳

100% America & God Loving Patriot. Booted [x3] from Twatter. Truth is Paramount. Not Stopping! #GodWins #FightLikeAFlynn 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

You know they're watching! Never giving up~ America is MORE awake now than EVER! P.S. We Love You!!

🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

#TheBestIsYetToCome

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

In response Vanessa L1776 to her Publication

really starting to see it happening...sharing and reposting still making BIG impact. FB is now blocking almost every post that I make when I say something positive about our GREAT President. They even 🚫 my repost video about the Star Bangled Banner - "NOT BEING APPROPRIATE!"😡 FB is 👿👹💩

(1) Show this thread

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

love this!!!

Jesus is Lord. Trump. I am a garden variety anon. Time To Wake Up. I am not a conspiracy theorist. I am a PayingAttentionist

When you know, you know & family who fight together, stay together! #TruePatriot #PresidentTrumpIsMyPresident #DivineWisdom #GodWins

In response Katrina Fights to her Publication

And I want you to know... I'm gonna steal that👇👇🤣🤣.

(1) Show this thread

Deuteragonists to the left of me. Tritagonists to the right. Here I am, stuck in the middle with you. ...the middle changes everything.

Retired Navy. I just moved to Hawaii & work at Ft Shafter. Graduate degree in security management. Love my country and POTUS Trump. WWG1WGA.

omg..need that. It made me laugh.

Only followers of this user (@ToniaOwens) can see their posts

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

In response Tonia Owens to her Publication

you know what would be cool...💭 is if there was a Quantum reader that we could actually assimilate to what specific Declassified info each individual are already knows...so we could skip the redundancies...soon it will be a wash in the tsc. 🤔😑 0h sorry...*puff, puff, pass...*
you know without that infinite number of moves that [[[they]]] were counting on...

(1) Show this thread

We’re holding the line but nobody is demanding anything.
All in due time.
We’re patient.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts