Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Jackie! My baby Sister! i LOVE YOU! 💗❤💝💜❣💞💓💜💕💖💘💗💝

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

Jackie! My baby Sister! i LOVE YOU! 💗❤💝💜❣💞💓💜💕💖💘💗💝

I will Never Give Up! Trust the Plan #WWG1WGA #saveourchildren NO DIRECT MESSAGES!

remember when everyone was posting about black eyed Children..well...

Our mission should we choose to accept it: PRAY. Why doesn't God just do something? He doesn't force his way; He comes only when invited.

some sick shit

This is just creepy

Praying to God daily for the rescuing of children and humanity! #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening #SaveOurChildren

I don't recommend this show..a Netflix original "Altered Carbon" (I only watched a couple of episodes) but this seems similar to what they do in the show, but loved ones can come back in other skins/sleeves. It's SICK! They show us in shows and movies.

All evil needs to reign is for good people to remain silent. Proud American Patriot. Roll Tide Roll! Q - 1Q7 - JFK jr. Q+ - DJT

Thankfully we were warned to never contact the dead on behalf of the living. What some would call AI chatbots is evil spirits ploting to set some up for a fall.

All evil needs to reign is for good people to remain silent. Proud American Patriot. Roll Tide Roll! Q - 1Q7 - JFK jr. Q+ - DJT

Thankfully we were warned to never contact the dead on behalf of the living. What some would call AI chatbots is evil spirits ploting to set some up for a fall.

Mother..Veteran wife..Praying for our President, our country , and all of our children.

wtf no way