Only people mentioned by @LMickeyD in this post can reply

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ’• Peace & Love 😊

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

Freedom is precious Mr. President... Let's GO!!!

Mom, g'ma, believer, caregiver, I stop in to get truth and relieve stress. Thanks to all you brave souls!

take me drunk, im home.

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

I would say, thanks for the ride#MrPresident, and#btw, I've been on this ride with you the entire way!

Got a pool over there on Briar? and What is your golf ball make

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTrump is my President

can this think pop a wheelie? lets get this party started

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTrump is my President

In response Ella Elaine to her Publication

THING (not think) I need πŸ‘“

(1) Show this thread

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

I’f ask him to introduce me to Mike Lindell.

NOT many folks impress me, I love them all, but not many truly impress. HE is a bad ass patriot, real leader.

Happily married, Christian gal with a sense of humor. Trump is my president, no other man has any balls to stand up to the "demons"

not only will I hop in, I'd kiss him on the cheek and say "Onward President Trump, we got a country to save" !!

Thank you sir

I would be shy too talk to him, so probably mumble something stupid, and get in. lol