Watch as 2 sisters who are selling their children to pedophiles get arrested. The worst mothers ever!!!

Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

It truly makes your heart hurt.😢😢😢Praying for these brave rescuers and the little children. These monsters (I cannot use mother here, as they do not deserve it) deserve the death penalty.

COMMON SENSE. CONSTITUTION. FREEDOM. LIBERTY. FREE SPEECH. NESARA. MEDICAL FREEDOM. PRIVACY. GLOBAL PEACE. BROTHERHOOD. FIVE D. GOD

CANT EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE HOW EVIL LIKE THIS EXISTS TO HURT CHILDREN AND DESTROY THEIR FUTURES. I WOULD HAVE ZERO RESERVATIONS ABOUT THE JUSTICE THESE ASSHOLES DESERVE!

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Sick people.

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

the sisters need to be exterminated

Do you have the link to the video? I know I can copy the anonup link but I would prefer to share only the link to the video. Thx!

Luv my country 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Luv my freedom 🇺🇸🇺🇸fighter for truth!! Wide awake!! 🙏In God We Trust🙏

Here’s a cure!!!

https://youtu.be/OY8QV7lnFFo Monsters, just evil monsters!!

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

WTF?? How could they do this to their own children?? Evil

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Fuck them! Tie a rock around their feet toss into the pool. Evil bitches.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

omg I’m so angry 🤬

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

😠😡More of this please
Round *all* of those up who do this to children