You've seen this before but I'm posting it again because if you're reading this, their going to need it.

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

I believe in Jesus, the way and the truth and the life !

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Daily Prayers and Sports can help fighting this !

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. 🇷🇴Romanian by birth, American by choice.🇺🇸 Always do the right thing. MAGA.

I keep sliding back occasionally between helping others and depression.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Bella Kay to her Publication

Honestly I think that is pretty normal. I know I have had my days. The thing is getting back to helping others, as long as you do that you're golden.

(1) Show this thread

As just one example of when I went thru these exact stages was leaving the organized church. My grandfather was an ordained Lutheran minister, my father was a headmaster at a Lutheran Parochial school, my husband and I spent extensive time as volunteer yet full time Youth Ministers before our children were born. We were in deep. Once our historic suburban church begin "progressing" into a mega church (mega building and all) we found ourselves on this path with our "religion" until that was dissolved and our true spiritual journey began.

It was a great primer for the journey we are on now with EVERYTHING else.