I think I have found the single best piece of information that validates everything we have been fighting for.
This is amazing!!! Please watch and share as much and as fast as possible.
Hold the line, Patriots. We've got this.
https://youtu.be/uSJV1B9PV10

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Silenced again. But not for long!

Only followers of this user (@JazzyMama) can see their posts

They've already taken it down! Is it on any other platform?

In response Carol Jamieson to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

I'am a Freedom loving wife, mother and grandmother Standing Up for God, family, America and all of humanity's right to live Free

it's gone 😞

8th Generation AMERICAN 🇺🇸PATRIOT, Navy Wife, Army Mom, Peds Nurse. GOD & JESUS🙏🌹Afghan Hounds! WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

They removed it! 1/26/21☹️

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Rita Hen to her Publication

i added a new link on my timeline.

(1) Show this thread

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

YouTube took it down, but I found it somewhere else! 🥳This is awesome! Here it is… https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QdkvOp1X2Pc

In response IN THE LANE to her Publication

They took this one down also.

(1) Show this thread

God and country. Donald J Trump is my President. Love and light mixed with a bit of menopausal craziness 😁. 👊👊👊🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸👏🙏🙏🙏

that stinks the jerks took that diwn it us an amazing video

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Kim Trumbetti to her Publication

Since YouTube deleted the video I had shared, here's another copy of it on
https://rumble.com/vb8xkd-game-over-president-trump-and-the-leveled-playing-field-ultimate-insight.html

(1) Show this thread

Proud to be an American. Unwilling to give up my unalienable rights to the cancel culture. I support Trump's legacy and NO NEW WARS.

Now I'm really curious. The video has been taken down. What don't I know about President Trump?

Bought by the love and blood of Jesus. Saint and Patriot, Chaplain and Citizen of Heaven

In response anon one to her Publication

look at thenpost anove - its got the RUMBLE address where tou can ciew it

(1) Show this thread

Internet publisher RubyRayMedia.com The World's Premier Community Media Platform

Kicking Kissinger's Cabal of Creeps

This article has been updated with a video compilation published January 21 that shows you how the power elite of the world capitulated to Trump four years ago and that Trump has finally completed the disempowering of their trinity of power.

#YouAreWatchingAMovie

#WaitForIt

https://rubyraymedia.com/index.php/top-stories-view-all-articles/kicking-kissinger-s-cabal-of-creeps-trumping-the-globalist-reset

Internet publisher RubyRayMedia.com The World's Premier Community Media Platform

Patriot/Freedom Fighter/Love My Father, God Almighty...Love My Country...Love the Orange Guy to the Moon and Back...Will fight to the End!!!

All ready off you tube...hmm...wonder if this was on target...lol...

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

In response Amy Cole to her Publication

Saw it yesterday. It was so incredibly on target!! It proved that our beloved Chief was the greatest president and world leader ever!!! What a guy! ❤🙏

(1) Show this thread

video removed by u tube,
must have been orver the target ,
please report
god bless u brother

In response Chico Panebianco to his Publication

yes, I added abother link in the comments and have also shared another publication with the new version.

(1) Show this thread

Love me some Jesus & family. Trump rocks! WWG1WGA!

You must've been over the target! If it weren't truth, they would've left it up and used it to make us look like 'conspiracy theorists"! 🤣

drat they rdmoved it. Must have been sharing truth. I shared it anyway ha ha.

This video has been taken off YouToooob now... bummer. Anyone know where else you can find it? One of my favorites!

Dreamer of serenity, with finesse in self-sufficiency, architecture, classic wooden yachts, sailing, skiing and reflecting inward bound.

Now people can begin to understand why Covid-19 was weaponized against us all.
https://rumble.com/vb8xkd-game-over-president-trump-and-the-leveled-playing-field-ultimate-insight.html

Deuteragonists to the left of me. Tritagonists to the right. Here I am, stuck in the middle with you. ...the middle changes everything.

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

Charlie Freak of FreakSense TV did an excellent piece of work with that video. He can be found as guests on other YouTube channels now. His was taken down. He is also on MeWe, Rumble and Buy Me A Coffee. There is talk of him going to 107Daily.com.

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

😍What storm Mr. President? YOU'LL FIND OUT. 😍

Charlie Freak is one of my favorites.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

The original 3 hour one was much more detailed and if you can find it listen. This is a much condensed version.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Cob Cob to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

You must watch this to awaken

Charlie Freak is my fav. He was suspended on YT after the "riot" on the 6th but has a channel on Rumble now. He does a lot of co-creating with others so I do a search for his name every few days to see what other channels he's on. Share on all platforms and with friends & family!

In response The Wayseer to her Publication

FreakSense is his channel name.

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable from Dixieland🦅 🐸WWG1WGA🐸 HERE FOR THE GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER DJT Q +. 17 TOO LONG END IT NOW PLEASE 🇺🇸

tremendous

Proud widow of Navy Vet 12-15-2020. RIP my Luv!❤ Let his service not be in vain! Health & Life Coach Redpilled since 9/11! #wwg1wga 🇺🇸

It was a great production summarizing Charlie Freak's initial video, which was amazing but much longer. So, easier for sharing with friends and family. Thank you for sharing!

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

@rgibb11 GodWon

Greek expat to the US of A. Researcher, ex-military, A/V production veteran, long time red-pilled. WWG1WGA

Shared and stored locally. Yes, we got this!

Extra info FWIW with H/T to original producer and author:
This vid's origin: YT user Bonfire Guy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKdsVNESPoY
Premiered 13OCT2020 and is based on the long pinned thread of now deleted Twitter user 3days3nights

In response 17Ways FromSunday to his Publication

No wonder why it was so amazing. We could use 3Days3Nights up in here.
WWG1WGA

(1) Show this thread

This video is absolute fire!! I've dug since 911 and have prayed for a Trump... Wow.. I feel so energized now!

In response Lady Vi 2U to her Publication

We so often forget that "time" is also a dimension, the 4th dimension. It is also the dimension that stands between 3D from 5D.
All we need is just a little patience.#GodHasAlreadyWon

(1) Show this thread