🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
🚨🚨🚨This is as real as it gets folks!!!🚨🚨🚨
Listen, remember&share with the ones you love!
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨 https://t.co/ZHPKDIVaLm

Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

#HAWAII4TRUMP here to help #SAVEOURCHILDREN #KennedyVision #FightLikeAFlynn #wwg1wgaWORLDWIDE #Trumpsara #theBESTisYetToCome #GODWINS

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

I just got out of a week in icu for covid. I was never given any of the known treatments. Today they offered me the vaccine. OVER MY DEAD BODY WILL I EVER TAKE THEIR VAXX🀬

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Did anyone catch/read this military man's name on uniform ???
"Santana", coincidence?

Yes, this an excellent medical Doctor from Atlanta, I've heard her speak on several different podcast / videos.

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/coronavirus-vaccine-covid-19-cure-doctor-moderna-novavax-oxford-a9523091.html

Many vaccines, like for influenza a.k.a flu, use an inactivated virus that is destroyed by heat or chemicals like formaldehyde so that it can elicit an immune response without infecting you. Others β€” like for measles, mumps, and rubella β€” use a live attenuated virus that is cultivated in such a way that it makes the virus weak and unable to hurt you but still able to train your immune system to fight it.

[Fauci] "Moderna’s messenger RNA vaccine, on the other hand, is completely new and revolutionary to say the least. It uses a sequence of genetic RNA material produced in a lab that, when injected into your body, must invade your cells and hijack your cells’ protein-making machinery called ribosomes to produce the viral components that subsequently train

wife/grandma/great-grandma, love God, my country, my family and 45 is my President! I am vocal about my opinions (I think for myself)

I have actually told friends and family not to get the vaccine, needless to say my husband is the only one who doesn't declare me a nut case.

βœοΈβš–οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

In response Barbara wheeler to her Publication

I have tried to warn people as well, my extended family, they ignore me when I try to talk to them or show them any evidence against the vaccine, but they cheer each other on after getting the jab, my mother went in secret and tried to hide it from me. My husband takes me with a grain of salt, he cant disprove me but he basically just goes along with me to keep the peace.

(1) Show this thread

What are you saying?????Sounds like a death cocktail!!!!! They do not even hide it!!!

Save the Children, GOD, WorldPeace, Mr.Trump President of the World, JFK, Putin, Digital & Spiritual Warrior for the Army of God.

This must stop worldwide here in the Netherlands almost every day there are chemtrails
πŸ™πŸ’–

Count me out!

In GOD I trust! Patriot! Being a mom is my greatest accomplishment. America is my home!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ½πŸŒπŸ™πŸ½πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Awake! Digital Soldier

🧐Ummmm....that's a great big NOPE for me!!! Why would anyone think this is okay?!?!?!?🀨

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

UTTER UNSPEAKABLE EVIL

BEGONE SATAN AND YOUR MINIONS,
YOU HAVE NO POWER OVER US!!

THE ZOMBIE APOCOLYPSE IS UPON US FOLKS. people are gonna shit the bed when this happens.

Save the Children, GOD, WorldPeace, Mr.Trump President of the World, JFK, Putin, Digital & Spiritual Warrior for the Army of God.

In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication

I am legend the movie is about 2021 vaccins mutants ....
I wish that god can stop this my hole neighborhood is tested & my neighbors few are vaccinated he is waiting for their second jab.πŸ™πŸ’– Pray for all the souls

(1) Show this thread