Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Have you ever considered that DONE IN 30 actually means 30 were done in?

How many of the top people would you have to remove to gain control? Betcha can't guess. 😉

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Let me think hard...... It’s not 30 is it?

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Steve Murray to his Publication

Well now it just might be. Take a look at the people we think are in control and lets do a head count.

You actually could be onto something here. Looking into this one.

What have we learned about time frames? That is if we have learned yet.

We’ve learned that anyone who is anybody has already gone. As has Prince Philip -this is a distraction. Not to put a date or time to anything, this movie is dependent on the dregs being picked up, people waking up, depth of evil and depravity being deeper than first thought. It has to all play out legally to be 100% effective.

Yes. When it comes to operations you can only plan and hope. Most of the time that is enough but I have never once been a part of something that worked exactly to plan at the exact time it was supposed to. This is why I believe it is already over. To gain control in the first place I believe it would only take the removal of 30 people, have them replaced with people who follow the cause, this topples the cabal and we take control. I believe that occurred in 2016-2017. Now we continue to clean up the scraps.
I just refuse to believe any set in stone dates because to me they are just not something that can be controlled.

100% agree. It’s been over since 2016/17. They started replacing people many years ago. Putin in about 2013 when his wife said Vlad was already dead and divorced the clone. He is good guy as is Elon and most leaders now (all replaced) even Castros son Justin Trudeau. The good guys have worked their way around the world, replacing evil. Believe it or not Xi is a good guy and wants Chinas deep state gone. All these leaders including Trump and the many behind them all are heroes.

Only people mentioned by @Stevie in this post can reply

I agree with you completely. They are all just playing a part. I had my doubts about Elon until just I rewatched the Joe Rogan episode with him. He is definitely not the same Elon he was when he owned Paypal.