All is dedicated to the One; Infinity dedicated to Unity

The Law of the Land

“All laws which are repugnant to the Constitution are null and void” Marbury vs. Madison, 5 US (2 Cranch) 137, 174, 176, (1803)

“Where rights secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no rule making or legislation which would abrogate them.” Miranda vs. Arizona, 384 US 436 p. 491

“An unconstitutional act is not law; it confers no rights; it imposes no duties; affords no protection; it creates no office; it is in legal contemplation as inoperative as though it had never been passed.” Norton vs. Shelby County 118 US 425 p. 442

“No one is bound to obey an unconstitutional law and no courts are bound to enforce it.” 16 American Jurisprudence 2nd ed, Sec 177 (late 2nd ed, Sec 256)

Curious Patriot 🇺🇸. Crass humor appreciate 🤣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame 🏆. Gemini ♊. Type -O ⛔. T.I. 🚔.

In response David White to his Publication

Aside from the Constitution being expired for over 21 years[November 2, 1999 with the third and final bankruptcy to be exact] these cases are a question of Status v Standing. Take note that EVERY court chartered under the United States is an Article I court and though they try to throw shade to make people believe that they are in an Article III venue, although no Article III courts exist any longer. Then consider what is the delegated authority of Article I actually is. This would be the legislative and they regulate COMMERCE. If you conduct yourself in a manner that allows them to presume the jurisdiction applies to you, or if you have accepted ANY benefits & privileges, you ARE subject to the duties and demands by your AGREEMENT.

CONTRACT makes the law, law does not make the CONTRACT!

All is dedicated to the One; Infinity dedicated to Unity

Thanks. Yes I realize our situation and the absurdity of even mentioning the Constitution any more, but even under their Admiralty it has always been handed to us that we had remedy. Keep truckin

Curious Patriot 🇺🇸. Crass humor appreciate 🤣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame 🏆. Gemini ♊. Type -O ⛔. T.I. 🚔.

In response David White to his Publication

We still do have remedy, but the corrections required will take a lot of research, followed by performance. Official public notice that you are not a dead-fiction-entity is a great start.

I propose that only God has remedy for where we find ourselves. If we stand for God then we stand for ourselves and each other. That's all that matters. Governments are what we make them to be and only get their existence from our consent. When we fight government we are simply fighting ourselves. WE are the problem here - Earth. All we have to do to remedy our situation is follow the simple guidance we've been given since day 1. Hey, just love one another and everything else will be golden.

Only people mentioned by @Duke in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from David White, click on at the bottom under it