I understand what that's like. Jan 6th I was a basket case. But I have seen enough and heard enough prophecies (that resonate as true) to know that God is not done with this nation. Keep an eye on the things that are happening that are good. There are more election fraud cases being won every day. Election integrity laws are being passed. Molesters are being indicted and convicted. Children are being found and rescued from sex trafficking rings. Things are happening... just keep in mind MSM won't be the ones to tell you. https://t.me/Sapeur846

Only people mentioned by @perfectsliders in this post can reply

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

Keep in mind, God has been waiting for us for much longer!

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

Philippians 4:8
Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.🙏❤️✝️🌎