Only people mentioned by @Emandlio in this post can reply

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Emand Lio to his Publication

Prince Philip was demonic I can’t even re-post this picture. Thousands of people still think he was a good guy. The queen was even worse and when disclosure comes down some people are gonna lose their minds . And for that I am sorry .

Only followers of this user (@unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Hope it didn't let the door hit it where the devil split it. lol STRAIGHT TO HELL it goes.

Wasn’t he a Beautyβ—οΈπŸ‘ΏπŸ€’Count Dracula himself πŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈHope he’s Burning in hell🀨

In God We Trust - All Others Bring Data #FamilyIsEverything Telegram: https://t.me/Dreamer45Forever Gab: https://gab.com/DreamerAZ

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

GOD WINS❀ PATRIOTπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² CONSTITUTIONALISTβš– TRUTH SEEKERβš’ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🀜πŸ’₯πŸ€› THE STORM IS UPON USβ›ˆοΈ

la blague πŸ₯Έ

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

Kind of like Ginsberg, I figure that one has been taking a "dirt nap" for a while & just now the "death" is being announced...

(2) Show this thread

❀🌎❀Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Retired truck driver, wife, mother, grandmother. Grateful to be in the USA at this time in history. Sept 17, 1993 sobriety date.

He looks dead here!
Notice the hands on left and from behind like they are holding him up.

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

He was most likely arrested in this pic or dead? Look at mans green arm holding him up.

Retired truck driver, wife, mother, grandmother. Grateful to be in the USA at this time in history. Sept 17, 1993 sobriety date.

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

I said the same thing.

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

πŸ™