This guy putting in my dishwasher, totally is against Q, Trump.... etc.... im just listening to everything he says and laughing. PLEASE GOD LET THE TRUTH COME OUT NOW!!

Only people mentioned by @Miskell2024 in this post can reply

Mom of 2 ...๐Ÿ’™ Caleb Michael ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’—Riley Kathryn ๐Ÿ’— ... I have 2 Grandbabies ๐Ÿ’™ Knox Bradley ๐Ÿ’— Kollyns Kate โค๏ธPatriot 4Everโค๏ธ Trump/JFK

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

Then, I looked over at his dolly and it has the name โ€œ Jon Jon โ€œ on there... ๐Ÿ˜ He said if I want the real truth I need to look up โ€œ Michael Franzese โ€œ .....

Mom of 2 ...๐Ÿ’™ Caleb Michael ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’—Riley Kathryn ๐Ÿ’— ... I have 2 Grandbabies ๐Ÿ’™ Knox Bradley ๐Ÿ’— Kollyns Kate โค๏ธPatriot 4Everโค๏ธ Trump/JFK

He said he has done his research and been down the snake hole and its worse than anyone could imagine... I laughed and said, jump down the rabbit hole and start researching ๐Ÿ˜‚

Care about my family, friends and population of this Earth. Don't know much but care about truth, hope and a higher consciousness

Every day I hope this is the day something happens and we can all yell SURPRISE!

The most fun thing I do in that situation is act like I don't pay attention to politics then proceed to notice how everything is going to shit

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

ask him if he has any enemies or unhappy customers
then ask if he would trust his enemies to give him a good recommendation or his friends and satisfied customers?
then ask why he would trust Trump's enemies to be telling the truth

The media has been Trumps enemy for 30 years. He has always had issues with the media telling the truth. Why is he listening to those with obvious biases?

That is why he is putting in a dishwasher and Trump is POTUS. lol