Only people mentioned by @Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

I believe he has been gone for awhile...wonder why they are chosing to announce it now...wonder what they are trying to distract us from seeing....as we know they like to do that. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/prince-philip-longtime-husband-of-queen-elizabeth-ii-dies-at-99/ar-BB1ftivR?ocid=msedgntp

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

Are we following the gun control narrative too closely? They’re gonna have to pull-out bigger names....

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

look here, not there. nobody covers SUEZ canal, its shuts down at night for inspection. sirens blare throught Donetsk CIty. crickets when it comes to the amassing of heavy artillery and men in ukraine/ russia, china/taiwan, is-ra-el/iran. flooding, earthquakes/dumbs blown, fires/dumbs smoked. lots of action habbening.

(2) Show this thread